- An European Network of practitioners like you, working with Appreciative Inquiry and other Strengths-based change approaches.
- A Network deeply committed to the relational way of working, with high quality connections and creative learning opportunities.
We have over 500 colleagues in 30 different countries who have registered with the Network and a growing number of paying members who enjoy the benefits of news updates, invitations to training and development events and reduced price attendance at one of the Networks two major meetings each year. Your membership fee is used wholly to sustain the Network’s website and activities.
To become a member of the Network costs just 25 Euro per annum.
We invite you to become a Member of the Network in 2019 by clicking through this “new link to member registration” and making your payment.
Become a member
After meeting 20 times in 14 countries since 2006 we are now ready to move on, and in 2016 we will celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the network!
To make this possible and to maintain digital communication and webpage the Advisory Board (Jedi Council) of the network agreed upon introducing the network membership in 2015. .
Each participant to a network meeting already pays €50 for the network sustainability and now we will refresh sponsorship possibilities and introduce an annual network fee.
We invite you to to become a network member by paying the new annual network fee of only € 25. Or renew your membership of former years
The benefits are: You will receive network news and invitations for meeting by mail and will have a reduction of €25, on your first meeting fee in 2017.
This is how it works:
- Look at who is allready a member in 2019
- Use this new link to member registration and you will find the Paypal button to pay your fee on the website page.
- You will get a digital receipt from the Paypal system for your payment.
We hope you will support the network!
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you in 2019.
The financial group, Cora Reijerse